About Morgan Fitzgerald
Morgan began his career in residential construction 15 years ago as a project manager building multimillion dollar homes in Chicago. He relocated to Indianapolis, Indiana and in 1993 began working for the Estridge Companies as an estimator. Morgan has worked for a number of other builders in town; most notably Hansen & Horn where he was their Vice-President of Operations. Just prior to his joining the F.C. Tucker Companies, Morgan was General Manager for a division of Schumacher Homes.
- Graduate, Tucker School of Real Estate
- Certified Graduate Builder- National Association of Home Builders
- Bachelor's Degree, Building Construction and Contracting, Purdue University
- Member National Association of REALTORS®; Indiana Association of REALTORS®; Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
- Resident of Greater Indianapolis since 1993, Fishers since 2000.
- 15 years experience helping people get into the best home.
- Solid command of the technical aspects of residential buildings.
- Expert in process and procedure of buying, selling, or building.
- A true insider to the building industry, who can make sure you get the home you deserve.
- Clear communicator who can put the real estate lingo into understandable English.
Contact Morgan Fitzgerald of Kammeyer Realty Group today to buy, build, or sell a home in Fishers, Indianapolis, Indiana or the surrounding areas.
“… I would be happy to forward any leads your way. I'm certain I could recommend you and your body of work, without fear of their total satisfaction. That's just your personality, and the way you have always worked. “
- Jon Ketchum
“Morgan is great to work with. His vast construction experience, attention to detail, industry knowledge and patience make him stand out as an individual. If you are looking for an agent you'll enjoy working with and who gets the job done, he'll be a great choice.”
- Christina Templeton
Click Here to Read More